Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Hidden Gem in Raleigh- "Dress" Boutique

Mostly recently I stumbled upon "Dress" boutique(http://www.dressraleigh.com/in Raleigh. It was like opening a fabulous present and I was very pleased when I opened the box. Having moved here from Atlanta where there is a plethora of shopping and design, I am always in search of local boutiques that offer designer one of a kind pieces. I believe I have found one such venue. The owner, Pam Mullaney, is delightful and quite the fashionista. Located in The Carter Building, 18 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh, NC in Glenwood South a hip restaurant and nightclub scene, "Dress" is a must stop on any fashion conscience girl's A list. Check it out! You will not be disappointed. I will be a regular shopper @ Dress.After all fashion and interior design follow each other. And, you will look so much better sitting in your Louis Chair (pictured below) in a fabulous ensemble.  

No comments:

Post a Comment